6 tips to help yourself with pepper for beauty and stronger health
Did you know that really good quality pepper can be used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes not only internally, but also superficially? One of our customers, a respected doctor, even buys our red Kampot pepper by the kilo and makes it into a rheumatism ointment. Apparently our pepper contains as much piperine as any other. And piperine is a beneficial substance that helps with various ailments.
1. Pepper, for example, has the ability to effectively unclog sinuses. Just add a little eucalyptus and pepper in a liquid form (found in some speciality health food stores) to boiling water. You will see that the stuffy nose will immediately loosen.
2. In addition to sinuses, sore throats can also be fought with gargling pepper. Boil this with a little salt in water, add a clove of garlic and you have the elixir of immortality in your hands. Subsequently, it only requires that you start gargling it, upon which you will experience relief, since the solution acts as an antiseptic.
3. Gargling pepper mixed with water can also relieve toothache. This is done by adding pepper to hot water which should then be allowed to cool before gargling. However, be sure to visit your dentist afterwards to have the problem tooth looked at.
4. Headaches no more! Pepper can also be mixed with the oil in which it is macerated. This lubricant is useful for headaches, for example. The pepper should relieve the pain a bit and give a pleasant sensation.
5. A similar ointment also works very well for sore muscles. Just mix the pepper with rosemary or lavender oil and massage the affected area. The essential oil will relax and blood the muscles, making them regenerate faster.
6. Pepper can also serve as a pleasant scrub to get rid of acne or cellulite. Roughly crush the peppercorns and mix with water. Then apply to your face and other problem areas and cleanse. If you mix pepper with ghee, you can apply it on eczema, rashes and other skin ailments.
Remember that pepper can help, but it is not a guaranteed cure. Therefore, in case of more serious complications, it is always better to talk to your doctor about your ailments and then apply any pepper cure as an adjunct to the treatment recommended by him.
"Extremely unique product with a great drive behind them. Awesome product and customer service. Perfect for a gift to impress your in-laws, boss or clients."
"First time I tasted Kampot pepper on our vacation in Cambodia, it was phenomenal! I am ordering the Kampot pepper from Amazon ever since. Now when I have an option to order from the smallest farmers, I can have great feeling whenever I open the pack as a bonus to the best taste."
"Got the pepper, it is very unique. I found it had more flavor and the aroma was wonderful. The pepper came in a small well sealed package. The ground pepper was a little spicier than regular black pepper, but not too spicy. I think it was most likely just fresher and delivered in better condition."